Monday, August 27, 2012

Just an Update - On Hiatus

Not that this blog is particularly popular or anything but for anyone who stumbles upon this blog... well, it's not being updated anymore. Partly because university work takes up quite a lot of my time and that restricts my CA usage which in turn makes my interest in the game wane too.

Sometimes I feel like I should "reboot" the blog so-to-speak and and make it more into a website than a blog if anyone would be interested? I'm not active on the forums either and signatures aren't allowed on their anyway so not many people know about this blog in the first place.

Has much changed in the game that's worth mentioning?

1 comment:

  1. Don't think we've met, but I run Stratics (and formerly, the Combat Arms section of Stratics). My grad school work, coupled with my larger role at Stratics, has placed me in a similar boat. Quite a bit has changed lately, including the recent addition of attire customization. Alas, CA Stratics only accounts for a small portion of our 750k monthly views, which means that I have to prioritize other network ventures over my beloved portal.

    Best of luck with university work this semester. If you ever decide that you'd prefer to run a website instead of a blog, Combat Arms Stratics is looking for a new webmaster.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! No account required as they can be anonymous.